Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shake it up with Mr. Smooth

The smooth, charming bachelor can sweep us off our feet, well, if  we let him. Reading his mind and actions can take a life time but making a healthy, mixed fruit smoothie for breakfast only takes ten minutes. I usually eat the same thing for breakfast but wanted to spice it up with ingredients that I have on hand. I gathered up my honey, frozen fruit, vanilla yogurt and two percent milk and put it in my blender on the smoothie setting. I let the blender work for about seven minutes with all the ingredients and what came out was a satisfying and filling breakfast in under ten minutes. You can go about your day feeling energized and care free!









On another note, went to doctor for a check up and found out that I am no longer anemic. Yeah! for me. just wanted to share this with you guys because it took me a couple years to be anemia free. Thanks for reading. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment